We are the Guthrie family - there are five of us (Gu - three, get it?) Bill (dad), Christine (mom), Mac (8), Liam (8) (yup, they're twins) and Devlin (5) (don't call her the baby).
I am starting this blog to document our trip to China in August 2008. It will be a bit hectic and a bit crazy (how could a 14 hour plane ride with 3 children be anything but) and hopefully a whole lot of fun. Our plans are to see the Olympic games, visit Devlin's birthplace, and ssshhh, don't tell the kids, see DisneyLand Hong Kong. The plans are mainly made, the bills are paid (oouucchh) and no, I have not begun packing. In this place I will record my thoughts as we get ready to go, my worries, my excitement, the details of our daily experiences, and finally the sum of what we learn on our journey.
Welcome along for the ride.
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment